Please read the article “Competitive strategies in the US theme park industry: a popular media perspective.”
Link to article (NID login required): https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login?auth=shibb&url=http://search.ebscohost.com.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=hjh&AN=108645905&site=eds-live&scope=site
Write a FORMAL discussion post answering ONE of the following questions:
1. The article states that “winning does not just mean surviving; it means leading.” Describe what that means in the theme park and attraction industry today, including at least two examples of theme parks that have demonstrated this quality (with at least one example from a non-Disney or Universal park).2. The article also mentions “rivalry among existing competitors.” How has rivalry shaped the theme park landscape in Florida?3. Pick any three of the eight theme park strategies listed in the article. Next, identify theme parks that fit into each of those strategies (one theme park per strategy), and then compare and contrast them, looking at how each park uses its strategy to its advantage.
Write an INFORMAL (1-2 paragraph) discussion post about the following:
• What is one park you’ve never visit that you would really like to see someday? What is it about that park that piques your interest?
Required elements (formal post only):
• Post a 1-2 paragraph response by the assignment due date.• Cite at least one outside source that adds relevant information to the response.• Use APA format, including in-text citations and references (the assigned article as well as outside sources need to be cited properly and included in your references).• Ask an open-ended question at the end of your response to promote discussion.
Required elements (informal post)
• Post a 1-2 paragraph information answer to the question/prompt given• Submit both your formal and informal posts in the same submission.
• Reply to at least two students’ posts within 1 week from the assignment due date.• Replies must be substantial and contribute to the ongoing discussion.• Outside sources are not required in your replies, however if you do use an outside source you must cite it properly in APA format.
See rubric for grading details. The rubric can be found by clicking on “show rubric” at the top right corner of this page.
80% of your grade for this assignment is based on your initial post, and 20% is based on your replies. Late work is not accepted. If your initial post is submitted after the webcourse due date, you will receive a zero for that portion of the grade.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.