1) Minimum 6 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: Minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community nursing
1. Analyze the roots of public health nursing. Explain its influence on practice today.
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. What are the challenges encountered in data collection as it applies to research?
2. What are the types of interview technique when interviewing participants?
3. List your preferences and tell us why?
Part 3: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
This week, you have looked at interpreting test results. When your students sit for the NCLEX exam, they will receive a candidate performance report.
Look at the sample report at the following link:
Also examine the following resources:
1. How you could use the data in the student’s individual report
2. How you could usethese types of resources to coach your student in creating a new study plan to successfully pass the NCLEX exam.
Part 4: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
1. Explain about what you have learned throughout the course regarding assessment in nursing for both theoretical and clinical courses.
This course provides students both formative and summative assessment strategies that can be implemented to evaluate learners, programs, and performance in a variety of settings, such as classroom, laboratories and clinical areas. Evidence-based approaches to determine the effectiveness of instruction will be presented, along with methods for interpreting and analyzing date for measurement of student learning outcomes. This course will also add to the nurse educator’s competencies in the use of various strategies to recommend changes based on the results of the assessments made to achieve the highest standards of excellence.
2. What are your biggest take-aways for your future role as a nurse educator?
3.Were there any surprises or “Aha” moments that helped you understand some of your past experiences with evaluation? What areas/topics will you research further (successfully evaluating)? Why?
Part 5: Ethical
1. Describe different ways that social media use can violate ethical nursing practices.
2. How can ethical social media use be beneficial to health care professionals and their patients?
Part 6: Ethical
1. Describe a clinical situation in which a registered nurse may encounter moral distress.
2. Answer the following question for explain the situation, and the possible mitigation strategies.
• Act to implement strategies for changes to preserve your integrity and authenticity.
• Assess sources of your moral distress to prepare for an action plan.
• Affirm your distress and commitment to take care of yourself and address moral distress.
• Ask appropriate questions to become aware that moral distress is present.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.