Write three pages
· Course Text: Glanz, K., Rimer, B. K., & Viswanath, K. (Eds.). (2015). Health behavior: Theory, research, and practice (5th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
· Part Four: “Community and Group Models of Health Behavior Change”
· Chapter 14, “Introduction to Community and Group Models of Health Behavior Change”
· Article: Nguyen, G., Hsu, L., Kue, K.N., Nguyen, T., & Yeun, E. J. (2010). Partnering to collect health services and public health data in hard-to-reach communities: a community-based participatory research approach for collecting community health data. Progress In Community Health Partnerships: Research, Education, and Action, 4(2), 115-119.
· Article: Khubchandani, J., Balls-Berry, J., Price, JH., Webb, FJ. (2016) Community-Engaged Strategies to Increase Diversity of Participants in Health Education Research. Health Promot Pract. pii: 1524839916644713. PMID: 27091602. Retrieved from Walden Library databases.
· Article: Whitewater S1, Reinschmidt KM2, Kahn C2, Attakai A2, Teufel-Shone NI2. (2016) Flexible Roles for American Indian Elders in Community-Based Participatory Research. Prev Chronic Dis.;13:E72. doi: 10.5888/pcd13.150575. Retrieved from Walden Library Databases.
· Web Resource: American Public Health Association. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.apha.org/
· Web Resource: Public Health Leadership Society. (2002). Principles of the Ethical Practice of Public Health. Retrieved fromhttps://www.apha.org/~/media/files/pdf/membergroups/ethics_brochure.ashx
Community-Based Participatory Research
Community-based participatory research (CBPR) is a systematic process emphasizing the collaboration of public health leaders and community leaders for research, education, and effecting social change (Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2004). The purpose of using this approach is to reduce disparity among populations, properly identify critical public health issues, and develop cooperation with community partners. CBPR recognizes and incorporates the various social, political, and economic issues among communities as well as the importance of cultural diversity. This approach also focuses on research methods, developing projects, collecting data, interpreting research results, and creating interventions and it is often valuable for public health leaders in the development and implementation of a public health campaign.
For this Discussion, review the media from last week titled, “Communication for Social Change”. Consider the aspects of communication development among communities. Also, review the learning resources and consider the use of CBPR in public health and how you might utilize CBPR in the development of your campaign.
AHRQ. (2012, November 20). Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality activities involving CBPR to reduce health disparities . Retrieved from http://www.ahrq.gov/research/cbprbrief.htm
In Text Citation
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.