Please read the entire assignments and answer the bullets below.
New Harbor Memorial Hospital is a fully modernized hospital that is part of Christiana Care Health System.
Christiana Care Health System, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is one of the country’s largest health care providers, ranking 22nd in the nation for hospital admissions.
Christiana Care is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian health system that includes two hospitals (New Harbor Memorial and Wilmington Memorial) with more than 1,100 patient beds, a home health care service, preventive medicine, rehabilitation services, a network of primary care physicians, and an extensive range of outpatient services.
Dr. Emily Su, an emergency room physician at New Harbor Memorial Hospital, estimates that she has treated some 25 to 30 suspected cases of child abuse in the last 10 years. However, recently she has noticed a spike in teenagers and children needing medical assistance.
Submit a 3- to 4-page paper that addresses the following:
- Identify the institution you selected from the Interactive Community and write a brief (approximately 100 words) evaluation proposal for a need it may have. The goal is to be concise and yet specific.
- Create profiles of four stakeholders that would be involved in or affected by an evaluation at this organization. Explain the level of contact or information that each stakeholder would need before, during, and after an evaluation project as well as each stakeholder’s familiarity with evaluation and its vocabulary.
- Explain the optimal communication for each stakeholder (e.g., oral, written, face-to-face) and the considerations that would be best practices in any plan (e.g., reading level, linguistic diversity, physical impairments to communication).
- Explain any methodology issues that would be pertinent to stakeholder communication in this setting. For example, if you profile stakeholders who are clients at a hospital clinic, you might identify data collection through anonymous questionnaires rather than a Delphi technique that requires repeated contact.
- Finally, explain and address any ethical considerations for your communication plan with stakeholders.