Select a topic related to Computer & Information Systems and write a research paper.
Some examples of topics areas are listed below:
NOTE 1: These topics are broad so you need to complete the assignment on just one aspect of one of these topics. For instance, for the topic Software Piracy, you might choose to discuss/research the effects of software piracy on the economy over the last 10 years, etc. If you are unsure about the scope of your topic, please contact me for clarification.
Managing Database Objects
Object Linking and Embedding
Advanced Database and Data Management
Project must follow APA guidelines throughout.
1. Double-spaced (including the reference page).
2. 1–inch Margins.
3. 12 point professional font (e.g. Times New Roman).
4. Headers including paper title and page number (except on title page).
5. Manage your sources using Word’s Reference tools.
NOTE 2: MS Word is not quite up-to-date with the latest APA citation rules so please verify and correct after using the Word Reference tool. Keep in mind that this is only a tool to help speed the process along. Note: All sources in your reference list must also be cited in the body of text.
6. Use styles for the section headings, captions, body text, etc.
NOTE 3: Use Heading 1 style for the main heading and Heading 2 for side headings.
7. Spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. must be correct.
8. Include main and side headings.
NOTE 4: Main headings are centered headings. Examples of main headings are the Introduction and the Conclusion. You will decide what the specific headings for the body are, depending on your individual topic. Please see more information at Content > Course Resources > Sample Paper to Show Document Formatting.
1. Minimum of 1500 words, maximum 1700 words.
a. Excluding table of contents, cover, and bibliographical pages.
2. Title Page (title page must be APA formatted). See APA link in the Course Resources Area in the classroom under the Content Tab for more details.
a. Your Name.
b. Title of your paper.
c. Course and Section Number.
1. Table of Contents that is automatically generated.
2. Introduction – must contain detailed background information, develops a significant and compelling position, and gives a clear explanation or definition of the problem. A clear, engaging thesis (topic sentence) directs the reader toward the point of the paper. State the benefits or advantages and relevance of your topic.
a. Paragraphs fully support the thesis with well-developed/ relevant examples, details, and quotes (where appropriate). The writer’s insight, analysis, and/or interpretations are relevant and enhance the explanation of the content.
b. Paper is clear and focused, demonstrates original thought/reflection/insight.
c. Contains an Excel Chart – Include a custom chart from an Excel Spreadsheet as an embedded object. The information on the chart must relate to your topic.
d. Contains a PowerPoint Slide – Include a custom slide from a PowerPoint presentation as an embedded object. The slide content must be relevant to your topic.
4. Conclusion – wraps up/gives closure to the main point of the paper, and goes beyond restating the thesis/introduction.
5. All information used must be in your own words unless using a direct quote. In other words, do not copy and paste information directly from your sources into the paper.
6. List of Reference Page – must be properly APA formatted.
7. Include and cite at least 5 professional sources (at least two sources must be peer-reviewed Journal articles or scholarly sources).
Clarification 1: Do not use Wikipedia or Web sites that have updated postings with no authors. You are strongly encouraged to use the UMGC Library’s electronic database.
8. Generate your Reference list using Word’s Reference tools. Please note that all sources in the Reference list must also be cited in the body of the text.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.