it is an important essay, it must be plagiarism free.
Below is my Professor explanation,
just please if possible choose a role that is suitable with woman
The purpose of this assignment is to help you practice the following skills that are essential to your success in navigating arguments you’ll encounter in your academic, professional, and personal lives. In this assignment you will:
- Demonstrate your current understanding of what an argument is, specifically the “Classical/Aristotelian” argument structure)
- Avoid problems in logic through your argument
- Incorporate sources of value to you
- Compose an argument relevant to your own life
To complete this assignment you should:
- Before you start writing, make a list of subcultures you feel connected to. Go over that list carefully, and think about the role you play in various communities. Doing so will help you craft a clear definition of how you see yourself, and the role you play in a specific context
- When you’ve drafted a clear statement about how you see yourself, and the role you play in a specific context, you can begin to work on an introduction where you make a statement about how you contribute to a specific community. One example might be something like this: “As a poet in San Diego, it’s my responsibility to promote and attend literary events in the area.”
- In body paragraphs, makes points that help you elaborate on the statement you’ve made (the statement is your argument/thesis). If we go with the example above, one point might be about what makes San Diego unique to other cities in terms of literary arts, another paragraph about the responsibility I feel writers have (this could be a couple of paragraphs), another paragraph about what attendance does, another about promotion, and then a paragraph about how these points build a case that my role is necessary
- Incorporate sources/evidence as needed and incorporate those in MLA format. Use at least two sources in your paper.
- In a conclusion, attempt to end in a different place than where you began, remembering that a paper is about a progression, where you move to a new place by the end of it, rather than merely restating the initial thesis.
- Cite all sources in a Work Cited page at the end of the paper
just please if possible choose a role that is suitable with woma