Browse Contingency Planning Guide for Federal Information Systems (NIST SP 800-34) and review the interim contingency planning procedures developed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Evaluate the EPA’s document with respect to the NIST SP 800-34.
- Does it appear to you that the EPA followed NIST’s guidance? (explain in, big picture and not every detail)
- What are some the contingency plan controls (CPs) that the EPA address?
- Conclude with your opinion of following established procedures. (e.g., benefit or drawbacks)
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: APA
- Length: 2 pages