Chemistry: | Chemistry homework help
Chemistry Help Needed!!!!!
Please read and confirm in your handshake specifically about the project ,deadline and set budget of $25.00
Urgent : need Oct 30
Water Quality Report
Formatting & Content Requirements
100 points in the Test Category
General Format and Style Guidelines:
The following sections need to be included in your lab report:
2. Materials and Methods
6. Water Quality Inforgraphic
The introduction defines the subject of the report. It must outline the scientific purpose(s) or
objective(s) for the research performed and give the reader sufficient background to
understand the rest of the report.
§ Provide an overall summary and answer the following questions:
o What is water testing?
o Why is water testing needed? Why is it important to continually test water samples?
2. Material & Methods
This section contains the detailed laboratory procedures for readers and the materials that
were used in order to conduct the water testing.
§ The following need to be included:
o A list of all the materials used in the lab
o The procedures used to complete EACH of the water quality tests
o Example: Chlorine Test
Material: Chlorine testing strips, color chart, and plastic cups for water samples
Chlorine Testing Protocol: Completed on three samples – unfiltered, filtered, and name
brand water sample
1. Fill the well plate with your water sample.
2. Immerse one-inch of the chlorine test strip into the water sample. Remove the test
3. Wait one minute for the color to develop, determine the ppm using the color chart.
Repeat for the filtered water sample, and the bottled water sample.
§ The results section should summarize the data from the experiments without discussing their
implications. The data should be organized into tables and/or figures. Figures and tables
should be numbered separately and should be referred to in the text by number.
For the tests completed on the selected samples use the table similar to the one on your data
(Sample One – Lindley
Filtered Sample (Lindley
Bottled Brand Water
Chlorine 100 ppm 50 ppm 0 ppm
This is where you should include the answers to the pre-lab questions and provide a summary
of your results.
1. Determine if all of your samples were inside or outside of the optimal range determined in
the pre-lab assignment for each of the test conducted.
2. Were there any similarities or trends in your results for the tests you conducted on all of your
water samples? (Hint: Think about the geography of your samples)
3. Compare your results to two other groups. Are there any similarities between your results or
are your results completely unique? Are there any trends? Be specific when comparing
4. If a sample was outside of the optimal range, what do you think caused the high or low
levels? Is there any consequence to these high/low levels?
5. Was there a difference in the filtered water versus unfiltered water samples? If so, does that
imply filtering water is an efficient way to clean water?
6. Was there a difference between your water sample and the bottled water sample? If so,
what were the differences? Does this mean you will only drink or use bottled water?
7. Based on your results overall, do you think your water samples are safe to consume? Do
you trust the quality of your drinking water? Explain why or why not.
Summarize the entire lab procedure. Highlight the important steps and findings. How would
you improve your experimental outcomes?
6. Water Quality Inforgraphic
You need to design an inforgraphic about water quality in your community. It MUST be
designed by hand, no computer generated graphics.
NOte: research is required for need information not provide in my notes.