this assignment related to social work course
General information: This discussion relates to this week’s learning objective: Examining Child welfare policies and social worker roles. Identify older adult development in societal context. Discuss skills used in gerontology, school, and child social work.
The purpose of this discussion is to help you evaluate how a client’s developmental stage impacts their roles, expectations, and attitudes. Additionally, you will become more familiar with how society regards people in certain life stages and places expectations on them. You will also begin to identify skills, values, and roles that social workers play across the life-span. You will be expected to apply course concepts to your client’s case.
First Read the Harjo Case Study. Harjo Case Study ( attach file #1) Also read through the supplemental information on the city of Globe. Harjo Case Study-Globe Supplemental Information ( attach file #2). Then address the following questions in your response:
1. Based on Tony’s biological age, in what stage of human development is he? Cite the specific stage in Erikson’s Human Development theory. How is Tony’s human developmental stage relevant to the case? What unique ethical concerns arise during your client’s stage, and how would you address them? (Hint: Ch7 Talks about birth – 18. See the handout in the module for Erikson’s stages of development. )
2. What are two social welfare programs (Macro Social Work) that your textbook mentioned that you think could help the Harjo family based on their presenting problems and needs? Why did you select these two programs? (Consult and use your course textbook for specific social policies/programs. Hint: Ch 7, 8, and 11 have some specific policies/programs, as does the rest of the textbook.)
3. Based on Ms. Harjo’s biological age, in what stage of human development is she? Cite the specific stage in Erikson’s Human Development theory. What kinds of attitudes does the public display toward people who are in the same human developmental stage as your Ms. Harjo?
4. How could you help Ms. Harjo navigate the attitudes and expectations she faces from society?
5. What is one question that you have about your case study/client and its relation to this week’s module material?
this week material:
-Examine human development with older adults in society.
-Review Social Work practice with older adults.
-Identify Social Worker roles, skills, values, and ethics in Gerontology.
-Distinguish emerging concerns and issues in Gerontology.
Posts should be no less than 300 words and no more than 500 words.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.