You have just opened a healthcare center in a major American city. You have a handful of
employees and your main business is to provide urgent-care medical services, pharmacy,
patient education, and various kinds of therapy. Answer the following questions(with at least
eight  peer-reviewed sources)?
1. How will you be competitive and provide services at a reasonable cost using technology
2. How will you be able to sustain a competitive advantage using technology and
3. What measures would you take to initiate innovative strategies within your company?
4. Explain what type of innovations is available to you, including dominant design, and
incorporate that into your strategy for initiating innovation strategy.
5. What type of technologies, innovations, and so forth will enable you to become a first
mover and describe how and when you will implement these strategies?
6. What types of quantitative and qualitative analysis tools will you use?
7. Describe your strategies for assessment of company performance by using Porter’s
five-force model, stakeholder analysis, and other measures. What areas of competition
do you need to be especially cognizant of in order to remain competitive and relevant in
the healthcare provider industry?
Your report should be 6 – 8 pages in APA format with at least eight (8) peer-reviewed sources
and contain detailed and convincing reasons in support of each one of your recommendations.
It is imperative that the support offered for each of your recommendations be based on