Building an innovation strategy – tesla
Building an Innovation Strategy
In this unit, you will submit the Building an Innovation Strategy assignment.
In a brief description, identify Tesla and the industry in which it operates, and explain your rationale for selecting it. Your rationale should include an analysis of how the Tesla fits with innovative models, approaches, leadership, and the use of strategic assumptions.
Analyze Tesla using these five strategy and innovation theories, concepts, and constructs:
- Organization design models that drive innovation.
- Organizational processes that enable innovation.
- Success factors for people and innovation.
- Definition of essential innovation success measurements.
- Integration of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability.
- Written communication: Your writing must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
- APA formatting: Your assignment should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: 4–6 pages, excluding title page and references page.
- References: Use at least six resources we have covered in the class to date and two additional for your company information. Create an APA-appropriate reference list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Please review the Building an Innovation Strategy Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.