In chapter 6, the author describes basic components of a business network. Create a new thread, choose one of the types of participants discussed in chapter 6, and explain how you think the chosen participant type could effectively use assets in an enterprise blockchain environment to impact the organization’s outcomes.
Then think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread. The questions should be taken from material you read in Chapter 5 or 6. You’re not trying to test each other, but you are trying to start a discussion.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, choose one of the types of participants discussed in chapter 6, and explain how you think the chosen participant type could effectively use assets in an enterprise blockchain environment to impact the organization’s outcomes. Then think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread. The questions should be taken from material you read in Chapter 5 or 6. You’re not trying to test each other, but you are trying to start a discussion.
2) Select AT LEAST 3 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should answer AT LEAST one of the questions posed in the thread and extend the conversation started with that thread. Make sure that you include the question in your comment so I can see what question you’re answering.
ALL original posts and comments must be substantive AND ORIGINAL. (I’m looking for about a paragraph – not just a short answer.) Do not plagiarize!! Use your own words.
The discussions in this class exist to simulate face-to-face discussions. To reach that goal, we will adhere to the 3CQ model. After posting each thread, you will post at least 3 comments on other students’ threads, and each comment must conform to the 3CQ model (Compliment, Comment, Connect, Question). This model encourages discussions that extend class learning and participation.
Here is a description of the 3CQ model:
1. Compliment – Start off positive. Compliment the person on something specific you have read or observed in the person’s blog post. For example:
2. Comment – Comment on something relevant and meaningful about what the person wrote. Be specific! Remember your comment might not always be agreement. You can “politely” disagree. For example:
3. Connect – Connect with something the person wrote (Text-to-Self, Text-to-Text, Text-to-World). Explain your connection with details giving your audience a clear idea of what you’re talking about by using sensory details. For example:
4. Question – Ask a specific question about something written or the writer. Keep the conversation going!
Remember that ALL discussions must use the 3CQ approach to interaction.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.