Consider yourself as Global Manager for a Medical Company (Medawa) that is leading chain of retail pharmacy in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and United Kingdom. This company uses digital solutions for their business, but it focuses heavily on its retails sales. However, due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the way how they do business has been remarkably impacted. Not just with sales, the impact of this pandemic effected the way this company work, communicate and operate.
Therefore, as the global manager of this Medawa medical company you are required to develop a detail strategy on the following:
· Introduction about the topic.
· Explain what are the limited options that Medawa currently have regarding dealing with the pandemic.
· What is the level of technology urgency Medawa needs to sustain its performance?
· As a global manager, leading from home involves the leverage of digital capabilities. What are these capabilities? List and explain at least 3.
· Explain what type of virtual management characteristics will be implemented and why?
· How the virtual teams will work together?
· What tools are they using for communications and task management?
· How you will manage delivering the new changes within a short time in different locations in terms of language, cultural, time, political, and economical differences?
· What are techniques that you will be using to create a strong team with a high level of teamwork?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of managing a virtual team?
· What type of conflicts might occur between members? When it happened how will you solve it?
· As a manager how you will manage the outsourced projects?
· What techniques that you will apply to encourage and motivate your team for improvement?
Keep in mind that the project MUST be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· APA reference system https://student.unsw.edu.au/apa
· About plagiarism http://wts.indiana.edu/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml
· About plagiarism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Guidelines for the assignment:
· This is an individual project, which is part from your course score. It requires effort and critical thinking.
· Use the given cover page below. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
· Your assignment must be supported by evidence and resources. Otherwise, your answer will not be valid.
· Use font Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial.
· Use 1.5 or double line spacing with left Justify all paragraphs.
· Use the footer function to insert page number.
· Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project.
· Your project report length should be between 2500 to 3000 words.
Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.