They would like you to provide a report with your findings and recommendations for corrective action.
Additionally, include why it is important to include legal representatives on the business continuity planning team and provide an example of laws or regulation the company should include to remain compliant.
While there is not a specific page requirement for this assignment, students are required to fully develop ideas and answer questions to the point that no further questions are left in the mind of the reader. If the instructor can clearly find the answers to their questions, the ideas within the report are fully developed. If there are unanswered or under-answered questions, further development of the report is required.
Keep the following in mind:
- More words do not necessarily indicate more meaning.
- When an employee is tasked with a project in the workplace that requires a report, the report should fully answer all the questions needing to be answered. In this school environment, students are learning how to prepare such documents.
- Consider your audience. Although instructors are very knowledgeable on the subject matter, they need to verify that the student has absorbed the material through a written report. Students should therefore write to an audience of a co-worker or classmate who does not know the answers to the questions posed.
- For students who are more comfortable with more specific guidelines, ideas can generally be developed in one to three paragraphs. The goal of writing in this class is to demonstrate what you have learned.
- Assignment grading will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using APA format and the following rubric.