PYCL 608 Required KPI Assignment: Assessment Plan (20 points) Students will prepare a written assessment and evaluation protocol for the setting in which they intend to practice counseling. The paper will include a component where you will video record a discussion about the results of the assessment and describe your overall assessment plan. Please complete the following tasks:
1. Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided, and the demographic characteristics of the clientele served.
2. Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing, group or individual assessments, standardized or non-standardized testing, environmental, observation) and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the population served.
3. Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational, career, personal, or social development (choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process, as well as how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
4. Describe how you will effectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting. 5. What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
6. Describe the statistical methods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, indices of variability, correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off scores are used.
7. What ethical and culturally relevant strategies will you use to select, administer, and interpret these Generated: 8/14/2020 Page 7 of 15 assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent, etc.
8. Administer one of the two assessments selected for this assessment plans to a classmate or a friend.
Provide a summary of the administration process and a video recording of the post-assessment discussion session where you share the results of the assessment administered. For the session with your peer, you may choose from the following Approved Assessment List for the PYCL 0608 KPI Assignment. Please consult your instructor for approval if you are considering any additional publicly available test. A multitude of specific mental health measures, titled Level 2 measures, can be found at https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm/educational-resources/assessment-measures
This 10-page assignment will be completed in APA style format. Please include a title, abstract, and reference pages and use at least 4 references.
A rubric for this assignment can be found at the end of the syllabus. Students must receive at least a 70% to receive a passing grade. A student who scores a ‘Not Met’ on any criterion of KPI assignment must complete an Individual Remediation Plan with the instructor. Failure to successfully remediate the KPI assignment will result in a F (Fail) grade in the course. Approved Assessment List for PYCL 608 KPI Assignment: Pediatric Symptom Checklist-17 Multidimensional Scale of Social Support Parent Stress Parent Report Inventory Parent Stress Index Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction Index Brief Impairment Scale Columbia Impairment Scale Children’s Global Assessment Scale SNAP-IV-C MOAS CES-D PHQ-A PHQ-9 Spence Children’s Anxiety Scale SCARED Disruptive Behavior Rating Scale Kessler 6 & Kessler 10 M3 checklist AUDIT CAGE CAGE AID DAST-10 The Mood Disorder Questionnaire C-SSS SAFE-T GAD-7 See the appendix for detailed instructions and rubric. A rubric for this assignment can be found at the end of the syllabus. Students must receive at least a 70% to receive a passing grade. A student who scores a ‘Not Met’ on any criterion of KPI assignment must complete an Individual Remediation Plan with the instructor. Failure to successfully remediate the KPI assignment will result in a F (Fail) grade in the course.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.