– there are 3 books and needs 3 separate essays.
“Pop Empires”, “Chinese migrant networks” “Mc kewon
– We’re reading three books for the course. After we finish each book, you’re asked to write a reflection on that book and the experience. This is not a formal book review. This is an opportunity for you to collect your thoughts on the book and discuss what you learned and what ideas it sparked. As long as these reflections show that you have read and understood the book and that you have some scholarly insights based on the text and/or your experience reading it, then you’ll meet expectations. An exemplary reflection would spend some (but not all) time/ space discussing how the book fits with other ideas from the course and the historiographical and/or methodological thoughts that arose for you. I’ll be evaluating the erudition and development of your thinking and your engagement with the text rather than your writing in these reflections. You can definitely use “I” and have an informal writing style (with citation). Let me stress: these are your reflections. DO. NOT. COPY. FROM. BOOK. REVIEWS. If I wanted to read the ideas of senior scholars on these books, I would go to the peer-reviewed journals. I do want to do that, but not in the context of this class. For these reflections, I want to know what you thought of the book and what the book made you think about.
– Length: 4-6 pages, double-spaced, 12-point standard font, default margins
– Style: Organized and Edited prose (academic, informal, or otherwise)
– Citation: I prefer CMS but as long as you cite properly using MLA or APA that’s fine
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.