Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is used as a science of modifying behavior in many professions involving elements of performance. For example, a sports coach uses performance management knowledge to train and improve the performance of players. Human resource professionals use similar knowledge to increase the effectiveness and engagement of their employees.
In this assignment, you will briefly review the current literature regarding the implementation and benefits of ABA, and organizational behavior management (OBM) to a field of interest to you (please go ahead and adapt this to relate to your dissertation topic).
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write a brief (1,250 – 1,500 words) review of the current literature regarding the implementation and benefits of ABA, and OBM to a field of interest to you (adapt this to relate to your dissertation topic). Include the following in your paper:
- A brief review of the current literature regarding the implementation and benefits of ABA in the selected field.
- A brief review of the current literature regarding the implementation and benefits of OBM in the selected field.