Part A: In the paragraph below there are 3 direct quotes and/or paraphrases, rewrite the paragraph in correct APA format.
The day has come for the patient to see the nurse practitioner prior to his trip abroad. By having a “pretravel assessment at least 6 weeks before departure, the provider may assess the timing, duration, and circumstances of travel. Michelle Zappas Candice Whitely and Sarah Carter p. 548 2019.” When the patient is traveling abroad it depends on what country or countries the patient is visiting as to what if any vaccinations are required. It is necessary for the nurse practitioner to remain current with regards to the latest recommendation from the CDC and WHO for travel advisories. (JNP, 2019, p. 548). Primary care NP’s are uniquely positioned to protect the health and well-being of the patient and local community Zappas, Whitely, & Carter.
Part B: Write the following references in correct APA format:
- Hosein Karimi and Negin Masoudi Alavi Nurse Midwifery Study June 2015 volume 4 issue 2 Doi: 10.17795/nmsjournal29475 Florence Nightingale: The Mother of Nursing
- Jean Watson: Theory of Human Caring. Angelo Gonzalo, BSN, RN updated September 12, 2019. Retrieved March 20, 2020 from https://nurseslabs.com/jean-watsons-philosophy-theory-transpersonal-caring
- Michael B. A. Oldstone. Viruses, Plagues, & History. Published 11/2/2009. Oxford University Press. revised and updated edition 2010. New York, New York. ISBN 978-0-19-532731-1
- American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. January 1, 2020. Volume 201 number 1. Clinical fingerprinting: a way to address the complexity and heterogeneity of bronchiectasis in practice. Miguel Angel Martinez-Garcia, Timothy R. Aksamit, and Alvar Agusti. Pages 14-19.
- Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary. Edition 17. F.A. Davis company. Philadelphia, PA. copyright 1993. Page 679.
- Nurses and the use of computer technology. RNAO. No date. Retrieved November 19, 2019 from https://rnao.ca/sites/rnao-ca/files/Nurses_and_the_use_of_computer_technology.pdf
- Arabi. F. Rafii. M. A. Cheraghi and Ghiyasvandian, S. (2014). Nurses’ policy influence: A concept analysis. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research, (issue 3) volume 19, pp 315–322.
- Burke, S. (2016). Influence through policy: Nurses have a unique role. Reflections on Nursing Leadership. Retrieved from https://www.reflectionsonnursingleadership.org/commentary/more-commentary/Vol42_2_nurses-have-a-unique-role.
- Davoodvand, S., Abbaszadeh, A., & Ahmadi, F. 2016 Journal of medical ethics and history of medicine Patient advocacy from the clinical nurses’ viewpoint: a qualitative study volume 5 number 9
- Volume 6 issue3. Pages 1124-1132. Nsiah, C., Siakwa, M., & Ninnoni, J. P. 2019. Registered Nurses’ description of patient advocacy in the clinical setting. Nursing Open