Hi, this is a fairly simple outline, I will post the template of my outline. And I have already made my version of this outline but it hasn’t be adjusted with newly assigned readings. So here is what gonna do. PLEASE read the “writing assignment-debunking immigrants”, it has all the information you need to know about how to write the outline. From the outline I have already made my “myth statement” plz use the same myth statement to develop THREE arguments and THREE pieces of evidence and THREE explanations for that evidence accordingly!!!
In my outline, I have already made my version, you can use it as a sample, but you need to give me a new outline that comes up with different arguments, evidence, and explanations!!!!
Please follow the grading rubric!
This is a research outline, so there you should write and cite the arguments from the assigned readings! Same with the evidence, ideas should all come from those assigned readings. About the explanation part, this is the words from your own, to relate and explain why this evidence could relate to the myth I write.
IMPORTANTLY, the argument should be held AGAINST the myth by saying “NO, Latino immigrants are not taking advantage of the US economic system”. And these three arguments are actually the topic sentences from the three evidences & explanations which will be developed into three different body paragraphs.
Also, arguments should be distinct from one another, similar arguments will account for redundant & repetitive ideas and this is not allowed!!
Second IMPORTANT thing is, you SHOULDN’T cite any outside resources! All ideas should come from the assigned readings I provide you and all citations should come from the assigned reading. No outside citations resources allowed!!!
I have posted the “writing assignment-debunking immigrants” which has the essay explanations, requirements, grading rubric, etc. Also, I’ll post the addition outline grading rubric and citation guide.
DUE is on 10/11th Friday by 11:30 am.
1. NO OUTSIDE RESOURCE
2. ASSIGNED READING ONLY
3. ALL IDEAS CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ASSIGNED READINGS
4. 3 ARGUMENTS ARE ACTUALLY THE TOPIC SENTENCES OF 3 DIFFERENT EVIDENCE WHICH THEN BE WROTE INTO 3 BODY PARAGRAPHS.
5. ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT AND DISTINCT FROM ONE ANOTHER!
6. ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE HELD AGAINST WITH THE MYTH
7. EVIDENCE WORKS AS approval for 3 arguments.
8. EXPLANATIONS WORKS AS explaining the evidences of how it relates to the topic against the myth.
9. The citation should be given a specific page number! And need APA 6th style in the references.
10. This outline should be 1-2 pages long, you can use bullet points, but needed to be in a full sentence structure!!
11. ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFUSION! Because I have worked with three different writers, and they didn’t read the instructions I have posted, plz read them! If you read them you will not have any problem writing this outline.
12. The related assigned readings are “Suarez-Orozco”, “Lima-transnationalism”, “9-WCIA Dallas Strategic plan” but also you can use the other reading you want from the book “The Columbia History of Latinos” chapter 1-8, “Graves” “Holloway” “Kibria” “Cobas” “Flores” “Omi and Winant” “Rumbaut”. Just choose whatever ideas or evidences you think is distinguishing and against the topic.
13. The first “Dishan Outline” is my own version. You can see my ideas and evidences and think if need to change it. But you need to find a new assigned reading to keep updating my ideas. That’s how you should do.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.