You previously created a project charter for your project. Your project sponsor has requested more information about the Agile areas of your project. You have decided to use the Agile Delivery Framework for this project, but your team members are now offshore in India.
Write a 5–6 page paper in which you define the delivery framework of your project. In your paper you must:
- Develop a project schedule that includes at least four phases and no more than ten tasks under the Agile delivery framework through the use of MS Project or Excel. Note: Submit a screenshot or image file that shows your work. The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Determine the product vision and provide strategies for how to conduct the envisioning practice.
- Determine the main roles of the Agile project team and explain whether the product manager should be from an IT field or a non-IT related field.
- Explain how iteration works in this project. Support your rationale.
- Take a position on whether stories are important in the Agile delivery framework and explain why or why not. Include at least two feature-story examples to support your explanation.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.