PART IAfter watch The Zimbardo Ted Talk and Bystander Effect reflect upon how these topics relate to the real world. Where do you see conformity, obedience, and Bystander effect and what can you do to act against them when necessary?
1. What in your life would be examples of conforming into assigned roles?
2. Why might conformity be expected or right in some situations rather than others?
1. What is a topic in this course have you found most interesting? and why?
2. Describe how you can apply that psychological construct to your life today.
- SUPPORT YOUR ASSERTIONS WITH CITED SOURCES