Write an essay to report on the findings from your interview.
The paper should be 3-5 pages in length and in essay form (not question/answer) with your interview questions attached to your paper.
Upload your assignment as a MICROSOFT WORD OR PDF FILE.
Standard academic format— double-spaced, approximately one-inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman font (or equivalent font), with cover page.
Source(s) Required: At least one source per page required
Audience: You are writing to an audience of fellow students with comparable knowledge regarding the topic.
Length: 1-3 pages excluding Works -Cited page, using MLA format
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why do you want to work in this industry?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. What do you think of your previous chief?
5. Why are you leaving your current job?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
7. What salary are you looking for?
8. What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
9. Describe a time when you did not get along with a co-worker.
10. What motivates you?
11. Why do you think you are the right for for this job?
12. How often do you lose your temper?
13. Are you afraid of any situation or person?
14. Describe a situation where you were under pressure at work?