- Choose ONE of the following topics to write about:
- Sightseeing in your city (or your favorite city to visit)
- Party locations in your city
- Your favorite store, business or brand
- Your favorite film or book (avoid spoilers!)
- Keep your submission between 200 and 300 words.
- Some HTML coding is required in this sample. The specific HTML required will be listed in the following instructions. For help applying the HTML formatting, check out this video.
- Begin with an appropriate title.
- Use HTML to format the title with H1 tags and italics.
- Introduce the topic in no more than 100 words. This introduction should pique the reader’s interest so they’ll want to keep reading.
- Continue with a meaningful subheading that refers to the next paragraph.
- Use HTML to format the subheading with H2 tags.
- In the following paragraph, go into detail about one aspect of the topic you’ve chosen. This paragraph should demonstrate how well you can argue your points.
- End your submission with a call to action that encourages the reader to check out the topic for themselves.
- Use HTML strong tags to highlight keywords or important points in the text. Do not include more than 3 or 4 instances of bold text, and logically spread it throughout the article.