Each of the Body Paragraphs consist of a topic sentence, supporting details and evidence, and a concluding sentence. This week you will build the body paragraphs.
- Revise and edit the topic sentences from the Week 3 Assignment.
- Use the topic sentences to begin each of the three body paragraphs.
- Add at least 2-3 sentences of supporting details and/or evidence to each of the three body paragraphs.
- Research your topic in Google Scholar and/or in the library.
- Try to add a fact or statistic to each body paragraph.
- Do not use direct quotes. We are focusing on paraphrasing ideas from outside sources in this class.
- If you use the ideas of other authors, make sure you add citations and a Works Cited page (see Course Content).
- If you need to add an in other words or a for example sentence to explain a point of evidence, please do so.
- Add a concluding/transition sentence for each body paragraph.
- Revise and edit the three body paragraphs.
- While you must submit all three paragraphs in one MSWord document, choose only one of the body paragraphs for feedback by 11:59 PM EST Sunday, Week 4.
***COMPLETE THE 2ND & 3RD BODY PARAGRAPH***