1. Price Manufacturing assigns overhead based on machine hours. The Milling Department logs 1,800 machine hours and Cutting Department shows 3,000 machine hours for the period. If the overhead rate is $5 per machine hour, the entry to assign overhead will show a
A) debit to Work in Process for $15,000.
B) credit to Manufacturing Overhead for $24,000.
C) credit to Work in Process—Cutting Department for $15,000.
D) debit to Manufacturing Overhead for $24,000.
2. Barnes and Miller Manufacturing is trying to determine the equivalent units for conversion costs with 10,000 units of ending work in process at 80% completion and 28,000 physical units. There are no beginning units in the department. Conversion costs occur evenly throughout the entire production period. What are the equivalent units for conversion costs for the current period?
3. Conversion cost per unit equals $7.00. Total materials costs are $60,000. Equivalent units are 20,000. How much is the total manufacturing cost per unit?
4. If 120,000 units are started into production and 40,000 units are in process at the end of the period, how many units were completed and transferred out?
5. Equivalent units are calculated by
A) dividing equivalent units by the percentage of work done.
B) multiplying the percentage of work done by the equivalent units of output.
C) dividing physical units by the percentage of work done.
D) multiplying the percentage of work done by the physical units.
6. In CVP analysis, the term “cost”
A) includes manufacturing costs plus selling and administrative expenses.
B) excludes all fixed manufacturing costs.
C) means cost of goods sold.
D) includes only manufacturing costs.
7. Fessler, Inc. has a product with a selling price per unit of $200, the unit variable cost is $90, and the total monthly fixed costs are $300,000. How much is Fessler’s contribution margin ratio?
8. The break-even point is where
A) total sales equal total fixed costs.
B) total sales equal total variable costs.
C) contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
D) total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
9. Norman Company sells MP3 players for $60 each. Variable costs are $40 per unit, and fixed costs total $90,000. How many MP3 players must Norman sell to earn net income of $210,000?
10. Casey Company has fixed costs of $2,500,000 and variable costs are 40% of sales. What are the required sales if Casey Company desires net income of $250,000?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.